We offer more door features than our competitors.
High Strength Frame
- Diamond Doors are manufactured from high strength tubular steel. There incredible strength comes from the engineered design with triple internal truss proving to be one of the strongest systems in the industry. They are designed to minimize weight while maximizing strength where it counts. By this unique engineered design, the door minimizes the weight and loads that effect your building. Each door is carefully assembled by a certified CWB welder. Every Diamond Door comes factory painted in charcoal grey. This paint is an industrial grade to stand up in the toughest environments.
- Every Diamond Door is assembled with maintenance free hinges. The unique hinge bushing design eliminates the hinges from creaking and screeching while providing a smooth operation. This design is second to none in the industry. Diamond Doors offers a lifetime warranty on all hinge bushings.
- Each Diamond Doors operates with an industry grade double sealed bearing. These bottom roller bearings are pressed into a hardened CNC machined sleeve. This sleeve is beveled to provide a continuous smooth operation and giving you the longest lasting roller in the industry.
- The drivelines come is several different sizes. This is dependent on the size of door, gear ratio, and the required lifting speed the customer would prefer to have. The driveline is coupled to the lower internal wind truss by a series of industrial grade pillow block bearings and Teflon bushings. This system provides a low maintenance, smooth operating lifting motion.
Single Lever Lock
- The single lever locking system simultaneously locks both sides of the door with a simple rotation of the locking handle. This locking handle can be positioned on either side of door for quick and easy access. The locking system is designed to pull the door tight to the build sealing your building off from the outside environment and securing the door.
Standard Weather Seals
- Every Diamond Door comes standard with a top rubberized canvas covering the hinges and sealing the connection between the door and the building. This seal is fastened in between the door frame and top door trim. The other side is fastened to the building behind the cladding of the building.
- The bottom rubber seal is fastened to the bottom of the door by an aluminum track sealing the space between the lower door frame and your finished floor. The rubber seal is design with ribs to prevent the seal from freezing to the ground. These seals are available in different sizes to accommodate any fluctuation in your finished floor elevation or deflection of the building.
Diamond Genesys Electrical Box
- The Diamond Genesys is the first ever UL325/CSA 22.2 certified bi-fold door operator on the market. Our commitment to innovation in our industry has led us to create the Genesys circuit board that boasts many new functions and features. These features included plug-n-play installation on future upgrades, on-board diagnostics, built in emergency override controls, and more.
- This innovation means our doors require no onsite electrical connections in the door frame and a watertight junction box for control wire connections. We supply all power and control wires and they are factory installed to the door frame so you can get your door up and running quickly and efficiently.
- The Genesys control box meets NEMA 4/4X/12 and IP64 specifications. This control box is also watertight, minimizing any negative environmental effects. It is factory wired and tested, and all electrical components are pre-set to factory specifications.
Standard Lift Cables
- Diamond Doors unique lift cable design provides an offset during lift, preventing the cable from ever “overlapping” or coming in contact with itself (the primary reason for shortened cable life). These highly specialized cable utilizes an extremely fine weave and fiber core to provide excellent flexibility and exceptional lifespan. Using more cables translates to less loading per cable, helping to further extend its lifespan. That’s why Diamond Doors uses a minimum of a 10x cable safety factor. Additionally the numerous lift points help to better distribute loads more evenly on the door (and ultimately on the building).
- Every Diamond Door comes standard with open and close limit switches. The limit switch determines how far the door opens and closes. These limit switches are located inside the main electrical box. The closed limit switch is preset in the factory were the open limit switch requires final adjustment once the door is installed. This procedure can be found in the owner’s manual or install manual.
Electric Lift Motor
- Every Diamond Door comes standard with an electric lifting motor. This Electric motor is coupled to the industrial grade gearbox creating the most reliable electric lifting system. Every electric motor is sized accordingly to the weight it’s lifting and the opener speed required. These electric motors are available in single phase 230V, 3 phase 208V, 460V and 600V. All electric motors are coupled to an electric brake to insure the safety of the door stopping. The brake is equipped with a lever to manual disengage the brake for manual operation..
- Every door is equipped with a safety switch for manual locking doors. The safety switch is located at the locking handle. This switch doesn’t allow the door to operate when in the locked position.
Emergency Manual Opener
- The manual opener system is designed as a back-up to open and close the door in case of a power outage. Each custom designed electric motor is equipped with a hex shaft located on the top side on the motor. With the appropriate socket you are able to spin the motor shaft opening or closing the Bi-Fold door manually.
- Diamond Doors operate with an industrial gear box. These gear boxes are oil bath lubricated and come factory filled with full synthetic 75W90 oil. The ratio of these gear boxes are determined by door size, weight and opener speed.
- All necessary mounting hardware is provided with each Diamond Door.
- The hardware provided is determined on the type of building the door will be mounted too (wood straight wall, steel Rigid frame, wood Quonset, steel Quonset, fabric Quonset, ETC).
- The “Y” pusher is located on the center fold of the door. It provides the initial outward push from the center hinge for a smooth opening and closing initial motion.
Up/ Down/ Stop Controller
- The master up/ down/ stop controller is wired directly into the doors electrical box. This controller can be positioned on either side of the door, mounted to the building. The controller comes prewired from the factory. It is a sealed NEMA 4/12, CSA/ UL approved controller.
Industries Fastest Opening Bi-fold
- Diamond Doors open at a rate of 18/ft per minute, making them the fastest door on the market. If this isn’t fast enough, we also provide optional speed increase kits which increase the opening speed an additional 20% – 25%. In addition, Diamond Doors offers an optional Speed-Drive system which allows the doors to operate up to speeds of 40 feet per minute.